CCSD Dress Code
Proper attire is to be worn to school by all students to foster the best learning environment. The CCSD dress code:
- Requires the wearing of shoes with soles. No flip flops. To ensure student safety, school policy requires all students to wear closed-toe and closed-heeled shoes.
- Prohibits crop tops (no skin showing between bottom of shirt/blouse and top of pants/skirts) ; strapless, low-cut clothing; clothing with slits; or tops and outfits that provide minimum coverage.
- Prohibits spaghetti straps; all sleeveless shirts must have straps at least three inches wide and that cover the shoulder.
- Requires that all shorts, shirts and dresses be fingertip length. Shorts must be hemmed and without fraying.
- Prohibits the wearing of headgear on campus, except for designated school-approved uniforms or at authorized athletic practices or activities.
- Prohibits slogans or advertising on clothing that by their controversial or obscene nature disrupts the educational setting. Clothing with spikes or studs is also prohibited.
- Required coats, mittens and scarves to be removed upon entering the classroom.